页面

2008年2月29日星期五

Cont' from Guess What Next ..

Current Mood: Happy, Exciting
Yeah.. continue from previou post on Guess What Next...



I bought this: N95 8gb Copper edition



At first, I would like to buy a N95 8 gb, but the seller told me, they have a new limited edition, which is the back is in copper colour.. then i tot.. where got this kind of things.. is it they change the back cover and sell it to me as limited edition..



After negotiating and he told me that "if I found that the copper edition is fake, then I can just take the phone back to him and exchange 2 new one for me".. so i was thinking.. since is new and limited.. why not give a chance to believed and at least not as much people having it now..



So at the end.. trade in my N6110 Navi with this phone + pouch + free screen protector with a top up of RM1,470. (RM2,150 for the phone +RM20 for the pouch + ^110 trade in for RM700)

It comes with warranty of 2 years on the handset and 1 year for the LCD



Was so happy to owned this baby.. trying out the phone and will install more application into it when I back to office tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论

有话要说?那就敢敢讲出来,但是不要讲粗口哦!